Thursday, May 14, 2015

My adventures series

The magic shoes

I'm growing up, and so is my knowledge. Get to learn all the lessons and fun adventures I have. Ready?


After learning that I should always be myself, I was ready to continue withmy life. And eventhough I said I was happy, I wasn't. The popular kida were still making fun of me, and I wanted to change that. Even though I really wanted to change that, I couldn't stand up for myself because then everybody would make fun of me. While I was walking around the school, in after shool care, I sropped at a big tree. I had been said that that tree had been standing for more than a 50,000 years. The tree had always made me feel better, because he was different just like me. Me and the tree always had long conversations. "Ho, if people could just stop making fun of me. If only there was something that could help me" I exclaimed to the tree. All of a sudden, the world stopped, and in front of my eyes, beautiful shoes appeared. There was note attached to them, it said:

This will help you fun and clear.
You just have to be careful. my dear


TO CONTINUE...

No comments:

Post a Comment